Handmade Viking Reenactment Shields with Handles, Leather Shoulder Straps & Solid Steel Boss.
FREE UK SHIPPING! (Add a couple more items for free international shipping)
Have your own reenactment Viking shield now.
- They come as a 6mm sustainable Birch Plywood reenactment Viking shield and you can choose from either 28, or 30 inch (71 or 77cm) diameter.
- The shield comes stained and oiled on the back with a thick, high-grade canvas front cover, fitted and edged with a stitched thick veg-tan leather rim.
- They come with a riveted solid ash wood handle and a buckled veg-tan leather shoulder strap on the back, with a riveted blackened steel boss on the front.
- The boss and handle are hand riveted using steel rivets and washers and the shields come painted in a single white colour front as standard.
- Nice and light and easy to carry.
- Approved and accepted by most Viking age reenactment societies!
- Select the diameter of your shield now!
- Medium - 28 inch (71cm) - weight - 2.85kg (6.3lb).
- Large - 30 inch (77cm) - weight - 3.5kg (7.7lb).
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / EVRI as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 2.95 GBP for UK small tracked packages, or FREE if your order is over £100!
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 1pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-10 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-10 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2023:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).