How to Order & Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order from The Viking Dragon?
You must place your order online using our shopping cart by clicking on the "add to cart button" button next to each item that you wish to purchase and then follow the simple online instructions.
If you have no internet access and want to order via telephone then have all of your info ready, but please read our "contact" page for contact details and times.
What payment methods does The Viking Dragon accept?
We offer the following options for payment, which are processed immediately:
- Credit / Debit Card via Shopify Payments.
- PayPal Express - Transfers funds directly from your PayPal account.
- We do not accept cash orders.
How do I obtain a quotation from The Viking Dragon including delivery costs?
- When you add items to our shopping cart the total price will be displayed in £ pounds sterling and will include delivery and taxes.
- You may then decide if you wish to proceed with your order.
Which countries does The Viking Dragon accept payment from and / or deliver to?
- We can take payments from and deliver to all countries within Europe, North America, Asia, Australia & New Zealand.
- We can also deliver to Chile and Argentina, but all other central and south American countries have proved too difficult to guarantee safe passage of your goods.
- We do not deliver to anywhere in Africa due to past experiences.
How can I return to view the shopping cart?
- Click on the view cart button at the top right of the page.
How long do you take to deliver?
Average delivery times based on past experience:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1 working day via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 3-5 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-10 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-7 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-10 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-15 working days.
Where's my stuff?
- Once you have received the despatch note your goods should normally arrive within a week, or two at the most. Please note though postal delays can occur, especially over busy holiday periods, so please allow 28 days in total before contacting us about a missing parcel.
I have NOT received a despatch note via email.
- This means that we have not despatched your order yet, or the despatch email has gone in your junk mail.
- The main reason for this being that some or all of the items that you ordered were not in stock and we must therefore await delivery from our suppliers.
- Handmade crafts can take time, so please be patient and check to see if your item is a "made to order" item on the page where you purchased it and if so it will usually display the average production time.
- If you have waited longer than the estimated production time then please contact us here
- Stock items can sometimes be out of stock due to supplier problems or sudden high demand, if this is the case we will email you within 1 working day to inform you.
Can I track my parcel?
- Unless you have paid for Special Delivery (UK), UK courier, International Tracked OR the value is over £400 sterling then the answer is no,
- We use the regular, non-tracked postal service for most of our deliveries and regular airmail for most overseas deliveries if you have not selected the trackable postal option.
- For parcels valued over £400 you can contact us for the tracking number here
- My stuff has definitely gone missing. What do I do now?
- If it has been 28 days since your despatch email then email us here
- Let us know if you'd like a refund, or if you'd like us to send your order out again.
- If you want us to send your order out again then can you please confirm the delivery address you entered on your original order.
- In our experience most missing orders are caused by us being supplied with an incorrect delivery address.
- We guarantee to replace / refund any items lost in the post after 28 days.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You may cancel your order at any time up to the point where your goods are despatched.
- We will issue you with a full refund as soon as possible.
- If your goods have already been despatched then see the section on "Returns" below.
- If you paid via PAYPAL then please contact us for a refund, DO NOT CONTACT PAYPAL.
- Your refund will be dealt with swiftly and we will usually respond within 1 working day.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your goods you may return them within 14 days for a full refund or replacement to "The Viking Dragon, Tower House Business Centre, Fishergate, York, YO10 4UA, UK".
- Please write "RETURNED GOODS" clearly on the parcel, and include a custom's declaration if outside the EU.
- If you are returning goods from outside the EU then please declare a value of £10 ($15) or under, otherwise we will have to pay customs charges to receive your items back.
- We will not reimburse you for any postage or other costs associated with the placement or return of your order unless the goods were faulty or delivered in error.
- Refunds or replacements will only be sent once we have the original goods back in our possession.