How to Order & Pay
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order from The Viking Dragon?
What payment methods does The Viking Dragon accept?
- Secure Credit / Debit Card via Shopify Payments / Apple Pay / Google Pay in most currencies.
- PayPal Express - Transfers funds directly from your PayPal account.
- Klarna - Buy now and pay later, or pay in 3 interest free installments.
- We do not accept cash orders.
How do I obtain a quotation from The Viking Dragon including delivery costs?
- When you add items to our shopping cart the total price will be displayed in in the currency you select and will include delivery and taxes.
- proceed with your order.
Which countries does The Viking Dragon accept payment from and / or deliver to?
- We can take payments from and deliver to all countries within Europe, North America, Asia, Australia & New Zealand.
- We can also deliver to Chile and Argentina, but all other central and south American countries have proved too difficult to guarantee safe passage of your goods.
- We do not deliver to anywhere in Africa due to past experiences.
How can I return to view the shopping cart?
- Click on the view cart button at the top right of the page.
How long do you take to deliver?
- UK - 1-3 working days (1 working day via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-20 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-25 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-30 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays.
UK Public Holidays 2023:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Monday 8th May 2023 (King's Coronation).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2022 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).
Where's my stuff?
- Once you have received the despatch note your goods should normally arrive within a week, or two at the most. Please note though postal delays can occur, especially over busy holiday periods, so please allow 7 days for UK deliveries and 35 days for international post before contacting us about a missing parcel.
I have NOT received a despatch note via email.
- This means that we have not despatched your order yet, or the despatch email has gone in your junk mail.
- The main reason for this being that some or all of the items that you ordered were not in stock and we must therefore await delivery from our suppliers.
- Handmade crafts can take time, so please be patient and check to see if your item is a 'made to order' item on the page where you purchased it and if so it will usually display the average production time.
- If you have waited longer than the estimated production time then please contact us here
- Stock items can sometimes be out of stock due to supplier problems or sudden high demand, if this is the case we will email you within 1 working day to inform you.
Can I track my parcel?
- YES! All parcels are sent via tracked mail, or tracked courier services.
- My stuff has definitely gone missing. What do I do now?
- If it has been 35 days since your despatch email then email us here.
- Let us know if you'd like a refund, or if you'd like us to send your order out again.
- If you want us to send your order out again then can you please confirm the delivery address you entered on your original order.
- In our experience most missing orders are caused by the customer supplying an incorrect /old delivery address.
- We guarantee to replace / refund any items lost in the post after 35 days.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You may cancel your order at any time up to the point where your goods are despatched.
- We will issue you with a full refund as soon as possible.
- If your goods have already been despatched then see the section on "Returns" below.
- If you paid via PAYPAL then please contact us for a refund, DO NOT CONTACT PAYPAL, as we will resolve it for you as best as we can.
- Your refund will be dealt with swiftly and we will usually respond within 1 working day.
- If you are not entirely satisfied with your goods you may return them within 30 days for a full refund or replacement to "The Viking Dragon, Tower House Business Centre, Fishergate, York, YO10 4UA, UK".
- Please write "RETURNED GOODS" clearly on the parcel, and include a custom's declaration if outside the UK.
- If you are returning goods from outside the UK then please declare a value of £10 ($15) or under, otherwise we will have to pay customs charges to receive your items back.
- We will not reimburse you for any postage or other costs associated with the placement or return of your order unless the goods were faulty or delivered in error.
- Refunds or replacements will only be sent once we have the original goods back in our possession.