Sterling Silver Viking Runic Viking Raven Ring.
The design is inspired from a the 10th century Danish Sollested horse collar and features Odin's ravens, Hugin and Munin (thought and memory), which are inscribed in Norse runes on the back of the ring.
Our Viking raven rings are all made from 925 Sterling silver using the authentic lost wax process. The designs of our raven rings are taken from various Viking artefacts to produce amazing works of art! Most rings are open at the back and so can be adjusted to fit various finger sizes and are suitable for Viking men & women.
- 925 sterling silver ring with Viking raven design in 2 sizes.
- Small size - weight 7.2g (0.25oz).
- Large size - weight 9.6g (0.33oz).
- Open at the back, so can be adjusted to size and if you want it adjusting to your ring size before we send it then please let us know.
- For size guide then see below.
Ring size guide:
- Small = 16 - 18mm internal diameter / US size 5.5 - 7.5 / UK size L - P.
- Large = 20 - 23mm internal diameter / US size 10 - 13 / UK size U - Z+2.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / EVRI as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 2.95 GBP for UK small tracked packages, or FREE if your order is over £100!
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 1pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-10 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-10 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2023:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).