Viking Key Pendant with Suspension Loop and Gripping Bear Design in Silver or Bronze.
Keys in Viking times would have been worn by Viking women as a sign of authority and the fact that they always kept the keys to the house. They would be worn on chains, thread or leather thongs, along with various ornate beads and other pendants as a display of wealth and status.
- Different design on the back, showing the back of the beast.
- Made to order in 1-2 weeks in 925 sterling silver or bronze.
- Dimensions: 43 x 20 x 4mm (1.7 x 0.8 x 0.15 inch).
- Hole size: 3mm (0.1 inch), so can be worn on most fittings and thongs.
- Silver: Weight 11.5g (0.4oz).
- Bronze: Weight 10g (0.35oz).
- Comes ready to wear with a length of leather thong.