A direct replica of a 8th / 9th Century Viking pendant found in Denmark.
- Viking warriors may wear such a pendant into battle so that their souls would be carried to Valhalla.
- Thought to be either a representation of a Valkyrie, or of a shield maiden. Discovered in Hårby, Denmark, ~AD800.
- Available in 925 sterling silver or bronze.
- Can be worn on any split ring / butterfly fitting / thong / necklace.
- Dimensions: 36 x 10 x 10mm (1.4 x 0.4 x 0.4 inch).
- Hole 3mm (0.1 inch).
- Silver: Weight 19g (0.65oz).
- Bronze: Weight 18g (0.6oz).