A direct replica of the original found in Burge, Gotland, Sweden, c.950-1050.
They were worn either just above the elbow or just above the bicep as a show of wealth, status and power. Many of our Viking arm rings, including this one, are direct replicas of original Viking finds and others use designs from genuine Viking artifacts.
This is the full 10mm thickness version, newly designed to be worn as a bracelet, rather than an arm ring, and we also stock this bracelet in 8mm, 6mm & 4mm thickness too.
- Made using the same techniques as used over 1000 years ago, by twisting silver rods and adding cast silver heads.
- Internal dimensions 70 x 50mm (2.75 x 2 inches).
- Internal circumference 19.5cm (7.7 inches), but can be opened up larger, or closed together gently once on the wrist.
- Thickness 10mm (0.4 inch) tapering to 8mm. (0.3 inch).
- Weight approx. 92g (3.25oz).