Smaller version of the classic 'Large & Ferocious' Thor's hammer with runic inscription, Viking knotwork design and ferocious animal's head.
- The inscription on the back reads 'THOR.VIGI', meaning 'Thor bless', which is found on several Danish and Swedish runestones from the 10th century.
- Will fit any size split ring.
- Available in 925 sterling silver or bronze.
- Silver - weight approx. 20g (0.7oz).
- Bronze - weight approx. 16.5g (0.6oz).
- Dimensions: 33 x 26 x 7mm (1.3 x 1 x 0.25 inch).
- Hole diameter: 4mm (0.2 inch).