Hallmarked sterling silver Viking strength rune ring with ancient inscription taken from a 9th century amulet, 'Tharnisk ther eigi urr. Tha mothrunar es', 'May you not lack in strength'.
Our Viking rune rings are all made from 925 Sterling silver using the authentic lost wax process. The designs of our rune rings are taken from various Viking artefacts to produce amazing works of art. Our Viking rings have runic inscriptions to give you strength, love, the protection of Thor or Odin, or provide you with good luck and prosperity! All of our rune rings are open at the back and so can be adjusted to fit various finger sizes and suitable for Viking men or women.
- 925 hallmarked sterling silver ring with strength rune design in 3 sizes.
- Small size - front width 8mm (0.4 inch), weight 5g (0.2oz).
- Medium size - front width 9mm (0.4 inch), weight 9g (0.3oz).
- Large size - front width 10mm (0.4 inch), weight 11g (0.4oz).
- Open at the back, so can be adjusted to size and if you want it adjusting to your ring size before we send it then please let us know.
Ring size guide:
- Small = 16 - 18mm internal diameter / US size 5.5 - 7.5 / UK size L - P.
- Medium = 18 - 20mm internal diameter / US size 8 - 10 / UK size P 1/2 - T 1/2.
- Large = 20 - 23mm internal diameter / US size 10 - 13 / UK size U - Z+2.