Hallmarked sterling silver Viking love rune ring with ancient inscription taken from a 9th century amulet, 'Mun.thu.mik.man.thik.un.thu.mer.an.ther, 'Think of me, I think of you. Love me, I love you'.
Our Viking rune rings are all made from 925 Sterling silver using the authentic lost wax process. The designs of our rune rings are taken from various Viking artefacts to produce amazing works of art. Our Viking rings have runic inscriptions to give you love, strength, the protection of Thor or Odin, or provide you with good luck and prosperity! All of our rune rings are open at the back and so can be adjusted to fit various finger sizes and suitable for Viking men or women.
- 925 hallmarked sterling silver ring with love rune design in 3 sizes.
- Small size - front width 8mm (0.4 inch), weight 5g (0.2oz).
- Medium size - front width 9mm (0.4 inch), weight 9g (0.3oz).
- Large size - front width 10mm (0.4 inch), weight 11g (0.4oz)
- Open at the back, so can be adjusted to size and if you want it adjusting to your ring size before we send it then please let us know.
Ring size guide:
- Small = 16 - 18mm internal diameter / US size 5.5 - 7.5 / UK size L - P.
- Medium = 18 - 20mm internal diameter / US size 8 - 10 / UK size P 1/2 - T 1/2.
- Large = 20 - 23mm internal diameter / US size 10 - 13 / UK size U - Z+2.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at £3.50 GBP for Evri UK courier.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2022 / 2023:
- Monday 26th to Tuesday 27th December 2022 (Christmas).
- Monday 2nd January 2023 (New Year's Day).
- Friday 7th April to Monday 10th April 2023 (Easter).
- Monday 1st May 2023 (May Day).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2023 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).