Silver Replica Thor's Hammer with Runic Inscription & Mask DesignThis Thor's hammer is a replica of a recent find in Lolland, Denmark and is the only Thor's hammer found that has a runic inscription.
- The inscription on the back reads 'HAMAR.IS', meaning 'This is a hammer', and the front design is thought to represent a face in the form of a mask.
- Will fit any size split ring, butterfly fitting, or thong.
- Available in 925 sterling silver and soon we will have this in bronze too.
- Silver - weight 14g (0.5oz).
- Dimensions: 27 x 21 x 7mm (1.1 x 0.8 x 0.3 inch), so is a nice size and chunky design.
- Hole diameter: 4mm (0.2 inch).
- Images show the front & back design, plus an angled shot to show the hole for attaching your clasp / thong.