Sterling Silver Round Runic Viking Pendant with Good Luck Inscription.
Vikings were very superstitious and so would take good luck, or protection amulets when going on raids, or preparing for battle.
- The runes on the front of this silver pendant read 'GIBU AUJA', which translates from old Norse as 'I give good luck'.
- Available in hallmarked 925 Sterling silver and currently made to order in 1-2 weeks.
- Dimensions: 27 x 23 x 4mm (1.1 x 0.9 x 0.15 inch).
- Hole 3mm (0.1 inch).
- Weight 10g (0.35oz).
- Comes ready to wear with a length of leather thong, or buy one of our silver chains to hang it on.
- Made to order in 1-2 weeks.