Odin Mask Pendant with Twin Raven Horns
One of our best-selling Viking pendants, showing Odin with one eye and his raven headdress. Many Viking warriors would wear symbols into battle to give then courage, protection, or good luck. This pendant not only represents Odin, but has a runic inscription for Odin to protect the bearer.
- The inspiration of this design is taken from many Odin representations found across the Viking world.
- It has runes on the back in Old Norse, reading 'Othin.viki': Odin protect.
- Available in 925 sterling silver or bronze.
- Dimensions: 34 x 26 x 5mm (1.35 x 1 x 0.25 inch).
- Hole 2.5mm (0.1 inch), so will fit any clasp, or up to 2mm leather thong.
- Silver: Weight 12g (0.4oz).
- Bronze: Weight 11g (0.35oz).
- Comes ready to wear with a length of leather thong.