Odin Mask Pendant with Twin Raven Horns
One of our best-selling Viking pendants, showing Odin with one eye and his raven headdress. Many Viking warriors would wear symbols into battle to give then courage, protection, or good luck. This pendant not only represents Odin, but has a runic inscription for Odin to protect the bearer.
- The inspiration of this design is taken from many Odin representations found across the Viking world.
- It has runes on the back in Old Norse, reading 'Othin.viki': Odin protect.
- Available in 925 sterling silver or bronze.
- Dimensions: 34 x 26 x 5mm (1.35 x 1 x 0.25 inch).
- Hole 2.5mm (0.1 inch), so will fit any clasp, or up to 2mm leather thong.
- Silver: Weight 12g (0.4oz).
- Bronze: Weight 11g (0.35oz).
- Comes ready to wear with a length of leather thong.
Silver version - in stock, Bronze version made to order in 1-2 weeks.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 3.25 GBP for UK large letter packages.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2023:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Monday 8th May 2023 (King's Coronation).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2022 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).