Odin Pendant Replica with a Design From the Late Iron Age / Early Viking Age in Bronze or Silver.
The father of the Norse gods, Odin, also know as the 'All Father', meaning father of us all is depicted in in his battle gear with 2 spears and 2 ravens.
- It features a warrior in a horned headdress with raven head tips.
- Closely modelled on a helmet patrice from Öland, Sweden.
- MADE TO ORDER IN 3-7 DAYS in 925 silver, or bronze.
- Dimension: 40 x 36 x 5mm (1.6 x 1.4 x 0.2 inch).
- Hole size 3mm (0.1inch).
- Silver: Weight 17.5g (0.6oz)
- Bronze: Weight 16g (0.55oz).
- Comes ready to wear with a length of leather thong.