Hand-cut and polished amber pendants / amulets.
All of our amber jewelry is handmade from solid pieces of genuine Baltic amber from Northern Europe.
Baltic amber is made from 44 million year old fossilized tree resin that is found on the Baltic sea coast. It was often used by the Vikings for making Thor's hammers and other jewelry.
Amber was a valuable commodity and traded from the iron age onward and was collected from the Baltic sea to be traded all over Europe by the Vikings.
Made from cut and polished pieces of genuine Baltic amber with a 2mm hole drilled for suspension and complete with leather thong to hang it from. Individually handmade from natural amber, so shape, size and colour will vary. Each one is unique! and made especially for us.
- Made from cut and polished pieces of genuine Baltic amber with a 2.5mm hole drilled for suspension.
- Individually handmade from natural amber, so shape, size and colour will vary.
- Each one is unique and comes complete with a black leather thong.
- Length approx 27 - 38mm (1.1 - 1.5 inch).
- Width 20 - 25mm (0.8 - 1 inch).
- Depth 10 - 20mm (0.4 - 0.8 inch).
- Weight approx. 3.5 - 5.5g (0.12 - 0.2oz).
- Please note the main pic is a bunch of them all together, the price is just for one.