Skip to content
Handmade Black Horn Tablet for Tablet Weaving
- Handmade and shaped to be thinner at the edges for ease of use.
- Made from flattened cow horn with holes drilled in each corner.
- Buy separately, or in sets of 4, or 8.
- Please note that if you are new to tablet weaving then you will need a minimum of 4 tablets for a very simple design. The historical patterns we feature in our Viking tablet weaving books require 9, 11 or 13 tablets.
- Width 3cm (1.2 inch), thickness 3mm (0.1 inch) - tapering to 1.5mm at each edge.
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh