Hand-Forged Iron Replica Viking Re-Enactment Arrowhead with Tang.
Our hand-forged iron arrowhead with tang is a striking and authentic piece of craftsmanship that will add character to any collection. Each arrowhead is expertly crafted from high quality iron using traditional techniques that have been perfected over centuries. The added tang ensures a secure fit when attached to your shaft, making it the perfect choice for archers seeking accuracy and durability in their equipment. Whether you're looking for a unique addition to your hunting gear or simply want to display this beautiful artifact as part of your decor, our hand-forged iron arrowhead with tang won't disappoint.
- Exceptional Durability: Our Hand-Forged Iron Arrowhead with Tang is crafted from high quality materials, ensuring long lasting durability for your hunting or archery needs.
- Authenticity: Each arrowhead is hand-forged by skilled artisans using traditional techniques, creating a truly authentic piece that will impress even the most discerning archery enthusiast.
- Versatility: Whether you're a seasoned hunter or just starting out in archery, our 'Hand-Forged Iron Arrowhead with Tang' is versatile enough to meet all of your needs, from target practice to big game.
- Great for re-enactment, living history and educational displays. Sharp point and semi-sharp edges.
- Length up to 125mm (5 inches).
- Weight 12.5g (0.45oz).
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / EVRI as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 2.95 GBP for UK small tracked packages, or FREE if your order is over £100!
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 1pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-10 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-10 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2024:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Friday 29th March - Good Friday
- Monday 1st April - Easter Monday
- Monday 6th May - Early May bank holiday
- Monday 27th May - Spring bank holiday
- Monday 26th August - Summer bank holiday
- Wednesday 25th December - Christmas Day
- Thursday 26th December - Boxing Day