5mm Thick Silver Thor's Hammer Necklace with Gotlandic Dragon Heads
Our Thor's hammer Viking necklaces are entirely handmade from 925 sterling silver with a silver wire snake chain weave and solid silver dragon heads. The heads are designed to hold in their teeth a silver split ring to hang your solid silver Thor's Hammer.
If the chain / pendant combination that you desire is not shown then please contact us and we will get it custom made for you.
The Thor's hammer necklace is an authentic Viking design. Our Gotlandic dragon heads are custom made replicas of the original heads from a Swedish Viking arm ring.
Buy the chain on it's own, or add a Thor's hammer pendant & split ring and save 10% off the whole combination!
- Select Chain Length.
- Select Thor's Hammer Pendant (or take it without a pendant and select another pendant from our shop).
- Then click 'ADD TO CART'.
- If you add a Thor's Hammer Pendant then we'll include a silver split ring for free. if you choose it without a pendant then we'll add a silver butterfly fitting.
- Ideally you want the necklace to be long enough to slip over your head so you don't have to keep opening and closing the clasp.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 3.25 GBP for UK large letter packages.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2023:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Monday 8th May 2023 (King's Coronation).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2022 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).