Wool Viking Tunic with Wool Embroidery.
- Available in sizes S to 2XL, but can be made in any size.
- Handmade from plant-dyed wool with hand-stitched visible edges.
- Colours can vary from deep red to burgundy.
- Sizes M , L, XL & 2XL in stock now, other sizes made to order within 5-8 weeks.
- S - Up to 35 inch (89cm) chest / waist.
- M - Up to 41 inch (104cm) chest / waist.
- L - Up to 45 inch (115cm) chest / waist.
- XL - Up to 50 inch (127cm) chest / waist.
- 2XL - Up to 58 inch (148cm) chest / waist.
Wool washing instructions
We use only pure untreated wool. Not 'machine washable wool', which is in fact mixed with or coated with plastic and thereby loses the unique insulating properties of wool along with the ability repel dirt, odours and moisture. Pure wool very rarely needs to be washed as it does not retain dirt or odours, hanging on the washing line to air occasionally is usually enough. If you do need to clean it more thouroughly then the best way is to rub it in snow! Next best is to gently hand wash it in cold soapy water. The reason for this is that any heat / movement will cause wool to felt, making the material denser and in the process causing it to shrink, the more times you wash it the more it will shrink until eventually it becomes just a dense mat of felt. This is why there is no such thing as 'pre-shrunk' wool!