Bronze pendant, also known as a troll's cross in modern times.
- Was thought to have been used in Sweden until recent times to ward off evil spirits & trolls, but it turns out these were designed in modern day.
- The pendant represents the Elder Futhark rune 'Othlala', or 'Odal", meaning heritage, estate, property, or possession.
- Used in Sweden until recent times to ward off evil spirits.
- Brand new item from The Viking Dragon!
- Cast in solid bronze, but we also have a more ornate silver version and a plain iron version too.
- Will hang on any leather thong or chain.
- Dimensions: 32 x 22 x 2mm (1.25 x 0.9 x 0.1 inch).