Hiberno-Norse Hinged Buckle & Strap End Set in Solid Bronze
Brand New Product from the Jelling / Viking Dragon!
Buckle will fit strap widths up to 27mm (1.1 inch), tapering down to the 21mm (0.8 inch)wide strap end.
Buckle internal width - 27mm (1.1 inch), external width 50mm (2 inch).
Total buckle plate length - 90mm (3.5 inch).
Strap end width at widest point - 21mm (0.8 inch).
Strap end length - 60mm (2.35 inch).
Beautiful artwork inspired by various finds from Viking age Ireland. This buckle set will look great with any of our leather straps and soon we will also offer this as a complete belt too!
Solid bronze buckle with ridged dragon / wolf head bronze pin and ornate bronze strap end to match.
Make yourself a great Viking belt with these ornate fittings, or add a leather strap to your order and have us make it for you.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at £3.50 GBP for Evri UK courier.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2022 / 2023:
- Monday 26th to Tuesday 27th December 2022 (Christmas).
- Monday 2nd January 2023 (New Year's Day).
- Friday 7th April to Monday 10th April 2023 (Easter).
- Monday 1st May 2023 (May Day).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2023 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).