Braided Leather Cord Necklace Finished with Solid Bronze Replica Viking Wolf Heads.
Wolf heads are replicas taken from the 10th century wolf cross from Foss in south-west Iceland.
- Cast bronze heads attached to braided leather rope.
- Comes with a bronze butterfly fitting as standard.
- To view our Thor's hammers to go with it then click here.
- To view our Viking Pendants to go with it then click here.
Our leather necklaces are made from braided leather cords with either bronze Gotlandic dragon, Icelandic wolf, or ferocious wolf head terminals. They come in either 5mm or 8mm widths in black leather.
5mm widths come with a bronze butterfly fitting and 8mm widths come with a medium bronze split ring as pictured.
It is recommended that you get a necklace that is long enough to slip over your head, otherwise you will have to open and close your clasp every time you want to put it on and take it off.
To wear on their own then you can just use the butterfly fitting that they come with as standard. You can attach most Thor's hammers with a split ring, or most pendants with a butterfly fitting.
Any lengths not appearing below are not currently available, but if you have a specific width & length then please email us as we can get them made for you.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / EVRI as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 2.95 GBP for UK small tracked packages, or FREE if your order is over £100!
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 1pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-10 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-10 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2024:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Friday 29th March - Good Friday
- Monday 1st April - Easter Monday
- Monday 6th May - Early May bank holiday
- Monday 27th May - Spring bank holiday
- Monday 26th August - Summer bank holiday
- Wednesday 25th December - Christmas Day
- Thursday 26th December - Boxing Day