Beard Oil - Fighter
Beard Oil - Fighter
Tower House Business Centre, Fishergate
Jelling Dragon Ltd
York YO10 4UA
Beard Oil Fighter in Glass Bottle with Pipette
On sale now and available 30 ml with pipette & box.
The recipe for athletes and fighters, for those who face significant challenges and feel powerful. Scented with Essential Oils Vetivert, Eucalyptus, with Hemp Oil and Tobacco Leaf.
The Fighter Recipe is a handcrafted combination of 100% Natural & Organic Hemp Oil, Tobacco Leaf, Vetivert Essential Oil, Eucalyptus Essential Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Vitamin E and Sweyn Forkbeard Special Formula.
Your Beard will be healthy, thicker and stronger. Our beard oils have an unctuous texture, but they are not greasy and only a small amount is needed. We suggest you dispense 4-6 drops into the palm of your hand, rub hands together and evenly apply to facial hair and skin underneath. Larger beards may require a little more.
Supplied in a 30 ml (1 oz) amber glass bottle with rubber topped glass pipette for accurate dispensing.
Revitalising and nourishing your beard doesn’t get easier than this! Use Sweyn Forkbeard Beard Oil every day to achieve the best results.
Handmade in London, UK from 100% natural ingredients, in small batches by our master blender, without Parabens, Sulphates, artificial fragrances and colors which make it ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin. It is suitable for vegetarians and has not been tested on animals.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at £3.50 GBP for Evri UK courier.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2022 / 2023:
- Monday 26th to Tuesday 27th December 2022 (Christmas).
- Monday 2nd January 2023 (New Year's Day).
- Friday 7th April to Monday 10th April 2023 (Easter).
- Monday 1st May 2023 (May Day).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2023 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).