Beard Oil 1013 in Glass Bottle with Pipette
On sale now and only - 30 ml (1oz) sizes left!
On Christmas Day of 1013 Sweyn Forkbeard become the 1st Viking king of England. That moment was the inspiration to create woody & fresh 1013 Beard Oil.
The 1013 Recipe is a handcrafted combination of 100% Natural & Organic Juniper Berry Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, Tea Tree Essential Oil, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Castor Oil, Avocado Oil, Vitamin E, and Sweyn Forkbeard Special Formula.
Your Beard will be healthy, thicker and stronger. Our beard oils have an unctuous texture, but they are not greasy and only a small amount is needed. We suggest you dispense 4-6 drops into the palm of your hand, rub hands together and evenly apply to facial hair and skin underneath. Larger beards may require a little more.
Supplied in a 30 ml (1 oz) amber glass bottle with rubber topped glass pipette for accurate dispensing.
Revitalising and nourishing your beard doesn’t get easier than this! Use Sweyn Forkbeard Beard Oil every day to achieve the best results.
Handmade in London, UK from 100% natural ingredients, in small batches by our master blender, without Parabens, Sulphates, artificial fragrances and colors which make it ideal for all skin types including sensitive skin. It is suitable for vegetarians and has not been tested on animals.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 3.25 GBP for UK large letter packages.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2023:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Monday 8th May 2023 (King's Coronation).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2022 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).