Sterling Silver 5mm Width Viking King Chain.
Handmade silver Viking necklace with Byzantine links and finished with loop terminals, hooked together with a silver clasp.
All of our king chains are entirely handmade from solid 925 silver. The loops are designed to hold most clasps, including split rings, butterfly fittings, or an s-clasp to complete the necklace. To wear on their own the you can just use the s-clasp / butterfly fitting that they come with as standard.
It is recommended that you get a chain that is long enough to slip over your head, as otherwise you will have to open and close your clasp every time you want to put on and take off your chain. Any chains not appearing below are not currently available, but if you have a specific width & length then please email us as we can get them made for you.
5mm width king chain handmade from sterling silver Byzantine links & clasp.
Cast sterling silver terminals with handmade silver king chain.
Comes with sterling silver s-clasp / butterfly fitting as standard.
If you want a pendant to got with it then just go to our pendants and select one from there and then request that you have a butterfly fitting to fit your pendant, or have a look at our split rings if you are looking to hang a heavy pendant / Thor's hammer pendant.p>
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 3.25 GBP for UK large letter packages.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2023:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Monday 8th May 2023 (King's Coronation).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2022 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).