Silver Thor's Hammer King Chain Necklace with Gotlandic Dragon Heads
Our Thor's hammer Viking necklaces are entirely handmade from 925 sterling silver, using silver king chain links and solid silver Gotland dragon heads. The heads are designed to hold a silver split ring from which you can hang a solid silver Thor's Hammer, or other large silver pendant.
If the chain / pendant combination that you desire is not shown then please contact us and we will get it custom made for you.
This Thor's hammer king chain / Byzantine necklace is an authentic Viking design. Our Gotlandic dragon heads are custom made replicas of the original heads from a Swedish Viking arm ring.
Buy the chain on it's own, or add a Thor's hammer pendant & split ring and save 10% off the whole combination!
- Select Chain Length.
- Select Thor's Hammer Pendant (or take it without a pendant and select another pendant from our shop).
- Then click 'ADD TO CART'.
- If you add a Thor's Hammer Pendant then we'll include a silver split ring for free. if you choose it without a pendant then we'll add a silver butterfly fitting.
- Ideally you want the necklace to be long enough to slip over your head so you don't have to keep opening and closing the clasp.
- The last image shows a comparison of the different chain lengths to give you an idea of how they will hang (Please note that the 70cm one shown is with a snake chain and not king chain).
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at £3.50 GBP for Evri UK courier.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2022 / 2023:
- Monday 26th to Tuesday 27th December 2022 (Christmas).
- Monday 2nd January 2023 (New Year's Day).
- Friday 7th April to Monday 10th April 2023 (Easter).
- Monday 1st May 2023 (May Day).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2023 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).