Sterling Silver King Chain Viking Bracelet with Gotlandic Dragon Head Terminals & S-Hook Clasp.
Silver Viking bracelets with flexible king chain links in 5mm widths. These come with Gotlandic dragon head terminals, but we also have other king chain bracelets with either ferocious wolf heads, or simple loop terminals and all come complete with a solid silver s-clasp to fasten them.
Many Viking examples of snake and byzantine chains have been found and identified as bracelets or necklace.
Select your preference below to see what we have in stock, or request a custom length if we don't stock your size.
- Our classic king chain bracelet with ferocious wolf head terminals.
- Chain thickness 5mm.
- Lengths includes s-clasp.
- All parts made from 925 sterling silver.
- To order the correct size then measure your wrist and add 1-2cm (0.4 - 0.8 inch) as the circumference of the bracelet will be 1cm less than the length.
- See dropdown for available sizes.
- Other heads / bracelet link types available on the bracelets page.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / EVRI as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 2.95 GBP for UK small tracked packages, or FREE if your order is over £100!
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 1pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-10 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-10 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2023:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).