Sterling Silver 3mm Width King Chain with Loop Heads in a Choice Lengths.
Handmade silver Viking necklace with Byzantine links & finished with loop terminals, hooked together with a silver s-clasp.
King chains, or sometimes better known as Byzantine chains, are very versatile. You can slot certain pendants directly on them, use them on their own as a standalone chain, or attach a pendant with a split ring or butterfly fitting.
All of our king chains are entirely handmade from solid 925 silver. The simple loops are designed to hold most clasps, including split rings, butterfly fittings, or a simple s-clasp to complete the necklace. To wear on their own the you can just use the s-clasp that they come with as standard. To attach a Thor's hammer pendant then you will need to purchase a split ring, although some of the Thor's hammer can slot directly on the 3mm chains. To attach most other pendants then please just request that you have a butterfly fitting with the chain.
We recommend that you get a chain that is long enough to slip over your head, as otherwise you will have to open and close your clasp every time you want to put on and take off your chain. Any chains not appearing below are not currently available, but if you have a specific width & length then please email us as we can get them made for you.
3mm width king chain handmade from sterling silver Byzantine links & clasp.
- Cast sterling silver terminals with handmade king chain.
- Chain is made from 925 sterling silver links.
- Comes with either a sterling silver s-clasp, or butterfly fitting as standard.
If you want a pendant then just go to our pendants page and select one from there and then request that you have a butterfly fitting to fit your pendant, or have a look at our split rings if you are looking to hang a heavy pendant / Thor's hammer pendant.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 3.25 GBP for UK large letter packages.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2023:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Monday 8th May 2023 (King's Coronation).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2022 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).