Sterling Silver Viking Snake Chain Necklace with Gotlandic Dragon Heads
The necklace is an authentic late Viking design. Our Gotlandic dragon heads have been custom made based on the original Viking arm ring from Gotland, Sweden.
Cast 925 sterling silver heads with handmade sterling silver snake chain.
Width of necklace is 3.5mm.
Comes with sterling silver butterfly fitting & a choice of 5 different silver Viking Pendants.
Choose to buy with one of the silver Viking pendants, or select the necklace on its own.
Ideally you want the necklace to be long enough to slip over your head so you don't have to keep opening and closing the clasp.
To view all of our silver pendants then click 'here' to see our full selection.
If you want a thicker necklace then take a look at our 5mm & 8mm thick silver Thor's hammer necklaces.
If the chain / pendant combination that you desire is not shown then please contact us and we will get it custom made for you.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at £3.50 GBP for Evri UK courier.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2022 / 2023:
- Monday 26th to Tuesday 27th December 2022 (Christmas).
- Monday 2nd January 2023 (New Year's Day).
- Friday 7th April to Monday 10th April 2023 (Easter).
- Monday 1st May 2023 (May Day).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2023 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).