Wool Viking Tunic Coloured with Natural Plant Dye
- Available in sizes S to 2XL (see size guide below).
- Made from plant-dyed wool with hand-stitched visible edges.
- Collar lined with linen for a comfortable fit.
- Colours available - red, green, blue & black, but other colours can be made to order - see colour chart image for standard and custom colours.
- For colours / sizes not listed then select 'custom' and we will send you required measurements to make a tunic to your exact size for you.
See size guide below for present stock.
- Any size / colour not in stock will be made to order in around 6 - 8 weeks.
- Please note that some colours may appear darker inside as all pics are taken outside and all colours can vary in shade as they are all dyed with natural plant extracts.
S - up to 89cm (35 inch) chest / waist (Red in stock, all other colours made to order).
M - up to 104cm (40 inch) chest / waist (Red in stock, all other colours made to order).
L - up to 112cm (44 inch) chest / waist (Red in stock, all other colours made to order).
XL - up to 122cm (48 inch) chest / waist (All colours made to order).
2XL - up to 142cm (56 inch) chest / waist (All colours made to order).
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 3.25 GBP for UK large letter packages.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2023:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Monday 8th May 2023 (King's Coronation).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2022 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).