Viking Mead Bottle Set
Viking Mead Bottle Set
Mead Bottle with Iron Stand - No Glasses
Tower House Business Centre, Fishergate
Jelling Dragon Ltd
York YO10 4UA
Handmade Glass Mead bottle on iron stand, with or without 2 x handmade Viking age cone glasses.
- Handmade green tinted glass and iron serpent stand.
- Choose bottle on its own, or select which glasses you want.
- Total Bottle height on stand 27.5cm (10.75 inches). Bottle height 23cm (9 inches). Bottle capacity 400ml (13.5 US fl.oz).
- Small mead glasses - capacity 100ml (3.38 US fl.oz). Glass height 10cm (4 inches), with stand 12cm (4.75 inches), diameter 7cm (2.75 inches).
- All other cone glasses - capacity 200ml (6.75 US fl.oz). Glass height 13.5cm (5.5 inches), with stand 15.5cm (6.2 inches), diameter 9cm (3.3 inches).
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at £3.50 GBP for Evri UK courier.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2022 / 2023:
- Monday 26th to Tuesday 27th December 2022 (Christmas).
- Monday 2nd January 2023 (New Year's Day).
- Friday 7th April to Monday 10th April 2023 (Easter).
- Monday 1st May 2023 (May Day).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2023 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).