An 11 page step by step instruction booklet for making hats, hoods, socks & mittens.
- Renamed from the old "Smaller Garments" book with a new cover and name.
- Details & patterns for making your own caps, hoods, socks & mittens.
- A5 size step by step instructions & examples in English.
- Includes a double-sided A3 size pull-out pattern templates!
- Showing examples from Dublin, Birka, Skjoldehamn & Akranes.
- Difficulty level from beginner to intermediate.
- Part of a set of 10 Viking age clothing booklets by Susanna Broome.
- Get all 10 booklets on our books page and save money.