Runic Viking Arm Ring / Bracelet With Interlaced Dragon Designs.
Iin Viking Ringerike Style, ending in Thor's hammer and Valknut motifs.
Many of our Viking arm rings are direct replicas of orignal Viking finds and others use designs from genuine Viking artefacts.
- Made to order in 1-2 weeks.
- The runes are taken from original inscriptions, and read: heil fer thu ok i hugum gothum (from a rune stick from 12th century Bergen), meaning 'health to you and peace of mind'.
- The inscription continues: Thor thik sigi, Freya thik vigi, Othinn vigi thesar runar, meaning 'Thor protect you, Freya bless you, Odin bless these runes'.
- Inscription taken from various runestones from 10th and 11th century Denmark and Sweden and an Anglo-Saxon manuscripts.
- Large - 75 x 55mm (3 x 2.2 inch), internal circumference - 20 - 22cm (8 - 9 inch). Thickness 16mm (0.6 inch), tapering to 9mm (0.35 inch). Weight 76g (2.7oz).
- Medium - 65 x 50mm (2.5 x 2 inch), internal circumference - 18 - 20cm (7 - 8 inch). Thickness 16mm (0.6 inch), tapering to 9mm (0.35 inch). Weight 50g (1.75oz).