Nordic Tattoo Book by Kai-Uwe Faust - 4th Edition
No fun without pain!
BACK IN STOCK NOW!
Kai-Uwe Faust uses the ancient method of hand-tooling to create Nordic tattoos of Viking knotwork, writhing animals and runic scripts inspired by our pagan ancestors.
Kai is the most well known tattoo artist on the Viking scene here in Europe. His work is much sought after as he tattoos using original hand tools and methods and is also famous for being one of the members of the band Heilung!
- Hardback book with 191 pages of Nordic inspired tattoos in full colour.
- Book size: 304 x 216mm (12 x 8.5 inch).
- Weight: 1081g (38oz).
- Author: Kai-Uwe Faust.
- Original publication Date: 2013.
- New 4th edition - July 2019.
All text is printed in English, German and Danish.
With sections on:
- Women with tattoos
- Men with tattoos
- Nordic symbols
- Hammer of Thor
- Rock carvings
- Power animals
- Mythological motives
- Something devilish
- Polynesian tattoo
- Tools and techniques
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 3.25 GBP for UK large letter packages.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2023:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Monday 8th May 2023 (King's Coronation).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2022 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).