Nordic Tattoo Book by Kai-Uwe Faust - 3rd Edition
No fun without pain!
Kai-Uwe Faust uses the ancient method of hand-tooling to create Nordic tattoos of Viking knotwork, writhing animals and runic scripts inspired by our pagan ancestors.
Kai is the most well known tattoo artist on the Viking scene here in Europe. His work is much sought after as he tattoos using original hand tools and methods.
- Hardback book with 191 pages of Nordic inspired tattoos in full colour.
- Book size: 304 x 216mm (12 x 8.5 inch).
- Author: Kai-Uwe Faust.
- Original publication Date: 2013.
- New 3rd edition - late 2017.
- Back in stock June / July as out of print.
All text is printed in English, German and Danish.
With sections on:
- Women with tattoos
- Men with tattoos
- Nordic symbols
- Hammer of Thor
- Rock carvings
- Power animals
- Mythological motives
- Something devilish
- Polynesian tattoo
- Tools and techniques