Replica of a Viking Pendant Found in Uppakra, Sweden - 10th Century.
- Thought to be a pendant representing the god Loki, who's stolen Freya's falcon coat so he can fly across the nine realms.
- There is also thoughts that this pendant may represent Freya with her magical falcon coat, or Völundr (Wayland the Smith) with the wings he made to escape the island of Sævarstöð.
- Currently made to order in 1-2 weeks in silver or bronze.
- Dimensions: 37 x 26 x 5mm (1.45 x 1 x 0.25 inch).
- Hole for thong or clasp - 2.5mm (0.1 inch) wide.
- Weight approx - 12.5g (0.45oz) in both versions.
- Comes ready to wear with a length of leather thong.