A replica of an original Viking arm ring / bracelet made with bronze and silver twisted wire
They were worn either just above the elbow or just above the bicep as a show of wealth, status and power, but many modern Viking just wear these as bracelets. Many of our Viking arm rings, including this one, are direct replicas of original Viking finds and others use designs from genuine Viking artifacts.
- Made using the same techniques as used over 1000 years ago, by intertwined bronze rods and twisted silver wire, which is then finished off with cast bronze dragon heads.
- Internal dimensions 70 x 55mm (2.75 x 2.15 inch), but can be opened up larger.
- Internal circumference 18 - 20cm (7.1 - 7.9 inch), including gap.
- Thickness 8mm (0.3 inch) tapering to 6mm (0.25 inch).
- Weight approx. 61g (2.15oz).
- Because of its construction of intertwined wire it is nice and springy and will easily slip on your wrist, no matter how big / small your wrists are.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 3.25 GBP for UK large letter packages.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2023:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Monday 8th May 2023 (King's Coronation).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2022 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).