Large replica Viking coins.
Vikings didn't use coins as we use them, but used their weight in silver to buy / barter goods and often cut pieces off them to exchange for other goods. The following coins are enlarged replica designs of actual Viking finds and are made in an alloy of copper & tin / zinc.
- Available as an assortment of gold & silver coloured coins in 2 - 5 different designs.
- Double sided with a different design on each side, as per the originals.
- Around twice the size of the original coins.
- Diameter 30mm (1.2 inch).
- Random coins will be selected for you unless you have a special request.