Leather Viking belt with a choice of 925 sterling silver fittings.
Our authentic Viking belts are handmade to order from tough 3mm leather cow hide and come complete with a silver replica buckle set.
An expensive and richly decorated belt was an expression of status in Viking times. These belts are of the highest possible quality, truly an expression of high status. Each set is copied from an original find and consists of a buckle, a strap end and sometimes a slider. They are cast by lost wax process to the finest quality castings in solid sterling silver, so no expense is spared and each set is heavy and chunky!
The width of the belt will be determined by which buckle set you choose as they vary in width and the strap length can vary depending on the sheets of leather we have in stock to cut the strap from. Present leather straps are around 60 - 63 inches (152 - 160cm).
We also have the same belts available with bronze fittings and all fittings are available to buy separately on our belts & fittings page.
- Made to order in 1 - 3 weeks.
- Choose your buckle & strap end.
- Choose your leather colour - black, brown, natural veg tan, or red.
- If you want waist holes punching then please tell us on the checkout page, or email us afterwards with your request, otherwise the belt will be left with not holes.
- If you require a colour that is not listed, eg. blue or green, then order a natural veg tan belt and email us a request for a different colour, but please note that these may take a few more days to make.