Leather Viking belt with a choice of 925 sterling silver fittings.
Our authentic Viking belts are handmade to order from tough 3mm leather cow hide and come complete with a silver replica buckle set.
An expensive and richly decorated belt was an expression of status in Viking times. These belts are of the highest possible quality, truly an expression of high status. Each set is copied from an original find and consists of a buckle, a strap end and sometimes a slider. They are cast by lost wax process to the finest quality castings in solid sterling silver, so no expense is spared and each set is heavy and chunky!
The width of the belt will be determined by which buckle set you choose as they vary in width and the strap length can vary depending on the sheets of leather we have in stock to cut the strap from. Present brown / black leather straps are around 45 - 54 inches (114 - 137cm), all other colours are cut from veg tan which at present is around 55 inches (142cm) long, so if you want your belt length shorter please let me know when ordering.
We also have the same belts available with bronze fittings and all fittings are available to buy separately on our belts & fittings page.
- Made to order in 1 - 2 weeks.
- Choose your buckle & strap end.
- Choose your leather colour - black, brown, natural veg tan, or red.
- IF YOU WANT WAIST HOLES PUNCHING PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR WAIST SIZE IN THE NOTES WITH YOUR ORDER, OR DIRECTLY AFTER ORDERING BY MESSAGE OR EMAIL, OTHERWISE YOUR BELT WILL BE SENT WITHOUT WAIST HOLES.
- If you require a colour that is not listed, eg. blue or green, then order a natural veg tan belt and email us a request for a different colour, but please note that these may take a few more days to make.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at £3.50 GBP for Evri UK courier.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2022 / 2023:
- Monday 26th to Tuesday 27th December 2022 (Christmas).
- Monday 2nd January 2023 (New Year's Day).
- Friday 7th April to Monday 10th April 2023 (Easter).
- Monday 1st May 2023 (May Day).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2023 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).