Full sheep fleece from Cumbria, UK.
- These sheep fleeces come from the Lake District in North-West England, UK.
- The name 'Herdwick' is derived from the old Norse word 'Herdvyk', meaning 'sheep pasture' and it is thought that this particular breed of sheep was introduced by Norse Settlers in the 10th - 11th century.
- Nice long hairs makes this ideal for either a rug, or a cloak.
- Colour is a mix of grey and light cream hairs and each one is unique!
- Length 100cm - 115cm (39 x 43 inches) approx.