Sterling Silver Viking Necklace with Icelandic Wolf Heads & Anchor Chain.
- Cast 925 sterling silver heads with handmade sterling silver anchor chain.
- Chain width is 3mm and currently available in 3 different lengths.
- Comes with sterling silver butterfly fitting & a choice of 7 different silver Viking pendants.
- Choose it with one of the available silver Viking pendants, or select the necklace on its own.
- To view all of our silver pendants then click 'here' to see our full selection.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PENDANTS ARE ALL CURRENTLY MADE TO ORDER, SO WILL BE 3-7 DAYS IF YOU CHOOSE ONE TO GO WITH THE CHAIN.
If the chain / pendant combination that you desire is not shown then please contact us and we will get it custom made for you.
Our wolf heads are Viking replicas taken from the famous 11th Century Icelandic wolf cross.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / EVRI as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 2.95 GBP for UK small tracked packages, or FREE if your order is over £100!
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 1pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-10 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-10 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2024:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Friday 29th March - Good Friday
- Monday 1st April - Easter Monday
- Monday 6th May - Early May bank holiday
- Monday 27th May - Spring bank holiday
- Monday 26th August - Summer bank holiday
- Wednesday 25th December - Christmas Day
- Thursday 26th December - Boxing Day