Braided leather cord necklace finished with solid 925 sterling silver wolf heads.
Our ferocious wolf heads have been custom made based on authentic Viking artwork.
- Cast sterling silver wolf heads bonded to a braided leather rope.
- 8mm widths come with a silver split-ring & 5mm widths with a butterfly fitting as standard.
- To view our Thor's hammers to go with it then click here.
- If you want a different pendant then click here to view our other silver pendants.
Our leather necklaces are made from braided leather cords with either Gotlandic dragon, Icelandic wolf, or ferocious wolf head terminals. They come in either 5mm or 8mm widths in a choice of lengths.
The 8mm silver head necklaces come with a simple silver split ring as standard and the 5mm versions come with a butterfly fitting.
It is recommended that you get a necklace that is long enough to slip over your head, otherwise you will have to open and close your clasp every time you want to put it on and take it off. To wear on their own then you can just use the split ring that they come with as standard. You can attach most Thor's hammers with the split ring, or most other pendants you would need to use a butterfly fitting.
Any lengths not appearing are not currently available, but if you have a specific width & length then please email us as we can get them made for you.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via 1st Class Royal Mail - Signed For / Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at 3.25 GBP for UK large letter packages.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2023:
The following dates there will be no postal services from us and our office will be closed:
- Monday 8th May 2023 (King's Coronation).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2022 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).