Wrought Iron Hand-Forged Penannular Brooch
- Also known as a cloak pin / fibula.
- Now available in 4 sizes - 20, 40, 50 & 60mm (0.8, 1.6, 2, 2.4 inches).
- Hand-forged from wrought iron with iron pin.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE OF PENNANULAR BROOCH / CLOAK PIN:
- Open the cloak pin so that the pin is pointing in the opposite direction to the hole in the ring.
- Stick the pin through the cloth and then back out again so that the pin is held in place by the cloth.
- Close the cloak pin all the way so that the end of the pin passes through the ring.
- Turn the ring though 90 degrees to lock in place.