Reproduction of a typical Viking/Saxon lyre, found at various sites around the UK & Europe.
From time to time we manage to get hold of Viking lyres and other musical instruments from Viking and Medieval times and this lyre is one prime example.
- Entirely handmade from ash wood with sycamore wood top and pegs and stained with natural oils.
- Available in - natural (main pic), dark brown & mahogany.
- Length: 57cm (22.5 inch). Width at widest point: 20cm (8 inch). Depth: 2cm (0.75 inch).
- Weight: 540g (1.2 lb).
- Complete with hand-carved wooden tuning fork with Viking design.
- LIGHT & DARK BROWN COLOURS IN STOCK NOW!