A runic bracelet with original inscriptions taken from 10th Century Danish and Swedish runestones.
Viking arm rings signified a Viking warrior's right of passage and a symbol of manhood. They were worn either just above the elbow or just above the bicep and a Viking warrior's experience was signified by the amount of arm rings that he, or she wore. Many of our Viking arm rings are direct replicas of original Viking finds and others use designs from genuine Viking artefacts.
- The runes read: 'SITHI.THOR:THOR.VIGI.THESI.RUNAR'. 'Thor protect. 'Thor bless these runes'.
- Can be used as a small arm ring, or as a bracelet.
- The ends of the bracelet taper down to Urnes style dragon heads.
- NOW AVAILABLE IN LARGE SIZE TOO!
- Medium Size -
- 60 x 45mm (2.35 x 1.8 inch), internal circumference - 18 - 19cm (7.1 - 7.5 inch).
- Thickness 15mm (0.6 inch), tapering to 7mm (0.35 inch).
- Weight 55g (2oz).
- Large Size -
- 75 x 55mm (3 x 2.15 inch), internal circumference - 20 - 22cm (7.85 - 8.65 inch).
- Thickness 20mm (0.8 inch), tapering to 10mm (0.4 inch).
- Weight 112g (4oz).