Plain steel clothes pins in 3 sizes.
- Also known as a penannular brooch / fibula.
- 20mm (0.8 inch),
- 25mm (1 inch),
- or 35mm (1.4 inches).
- Iron / steel clothes pins with steel closing pin.
- Great for pinning your leg wraps / winningas / puttees, or for pinning light - medium clothing.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Open it up so the pin is pointing in the opposite direction to the hole in the ring.
- Stick the pin through the cloth and then back out again so that the pin is held in place by the cloth.
- Close the cloak pin all the way so that the end of the pin passes through the ring.
- Turn the ring though 90 degrees to lock in place.