20mm (0.8 inch) Plain bronze clothes pin.
- Also known as a penannular brooch / fibula.
- Bronze clothes pins with bronze closing pin.
- Great for pinning your leg wraps / winningas / puttees, or for pinning light - medium clothing.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Open it up so the pin is pointing in the opposite direction to the hole in the ring.
- Stick the pin through the cloth and then back out again so that the pin is held in place by the cloth.
- Close the cloak pin all the way so that the end of the pin passes through the ring.
- Turn the ring though 90 degrees to lock in place.