Carved Viking Pendant in Solid Antler with Loki Runes
Carved into the shape of Fenrir's tooth, this pendant will invoke the power of the Norse god Loki!
- Hand-cut European deer antler with carved elder Futhark runes.
- Waxed runes and carvings to give a blackened look.
- Complete with black, or natural 2mm leather thong.
- Length approx 7.5cm (3 inches).
- Weight approx 7 - 10g (0.25 - 0.35oz).
- 3mm hole drilled in the top, so you can swap the thong and wear it with a split ring / thin chain.
- Wear it as a necklace, or attach it to your belt.
- Handmade, so each pendant is unique.