Handmade plant-dyed wool Viking dress with all visible seams hand-stitched using linen thread (belt not included).
- Available in sizes S to 2XL.
- Belt not included.
- Inside collar is hemmed with linen for protection and to prevent itchiness.
- M, XL & 2XL sizes in stock now, (other sizes / colours made to order in 5 - 8 weeks).
- Stock sizes sent out within 1 working day.
- Other colours available on request - see colour chart image.
- S - Up to 32 inch (80cm) chest.
- M - Up to 36 inch (91cm) chest.
- L - Up to 40 inch (102cm) chest.
- XL - Up to 45 inch (114cm) chest.
- 2XL - Up to 50 inch (127cm) chest.
WOOL WASHING INSTRUCTIONS
Wool very rarely needs to be washed as it does not retain dirt or odours, hanging on the washing line to air occasionally is usually enough. If you do need to clean it more thoroughly then the best way is to rub it in snow! Next best is to gently hand wash it in cold soapy water. The reason for this is that any heat + movement will cause wool to felt, making the material denser and in the process causing it to shrink, the more times you wash it the more it will shrink until eventually it becomes just a dense mat of felt. This is why there is no such thing as 'pre-shrunk' wool!