Braided leather cord necklace finished with solid bronze dragon heads.
Dragon heads are taken from the original arm ring from Burge, Gotland.
- Cast bronze heads attached to braided leather rope.
- Comes with a bronze butterfly fitting as standard.
- To view our Thor's hammers to go with it then click here.
- To view our Viking Pendants to go with it then click here.
Our leather necklaces are made from braided leather cords with either bronze Gotlandic dragon, Icelandic wolf, or ferocious wolf head terminals. They come in either 5mm or 8mm widths in black leather.
5mm widths come with a bronze butterfly fitting and 8mm widths come with a medium bronze split ring as pictured.
It is recommended that you get a necklace that is long enough to slip over your head, otherwise you will have to open and close your clasp every time you want to put it on and take it off.
To wear on their own then you can just use the butterfly fitting that they come with as standard. You can attach most Thor's hammers with a split ring, or most pendants with a butterfly fitting.
Any lengths not appearing below are not currently available, but if you have a specific width & length then please email us as we can get them made for you.
Shipping Costs & Shipping Times from The Viking Dragon.
All of our shipping costs are based on the weight and the size of your package and are calculated on the final checkout page.
All UK packages are now sent via Evri as standard, or Royal Mail 'Special Delivery' if you have specified this on the checkout page.
Any items going overseas are sent via 'International Tracked', or you can upgrade to 'Express Courier'.
Postage costs start at £3.50 GBP for Evri UK courier.
How long do we take to deliver?
If you order before 2pm (GMT) then your package will usually be sent out the same day via Royal Mail, unless it is a large package, which will sent via courier that pick up from us the next working day.
Average delivery times:
- UK - 1-3 working days (1-2 working days via Special Delivery).
- Europe (EU) - 5-15 working days.
- Europe (Non EU) - 5-15 working days.
- USA & Canada - 5-20 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Australia & New Zealand - 5-25 working days (sometimes longer if you have a rural location).
- Rest of the World - 5-35 working days.
- EXPRESS COURIER ORDERS CAN BE DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD BETWEEN 2-5 DAYS, SO IF YOU UPGRADE YOUR SERVICE YOU WILL GET YOUR ITEMS QUICKER.
Please note we are closed during UK public holidays and no mail will be sent.
UK Public Holidays 2022 / 2023:
- Monday 26th to Tuesday 27th December 2022 (Christmas).
- Monday 2nd January 2023 (New Year's Day).
- Friday 7th April to Monday 10th April 2023 (Easter).
- Monday 1st May 2023 (May Day).
- Monday 29th May 2023 (Spring Bank Holiday).
- Monday 28th August 2023 (Summer Bank Holiday).
- Monday 25th December to Tuesday 26th December 2023 (Christmas).