Sterling silver Viking ring based on an 11th century bracelet, depicting the serpent Jörmungandr biting on its own tail.
Our Viking serpent / snake rings are made from 925 Sterling silver using the authentic lost wax process. The designs of our serpent rings are taken from various Viking artifacts to produce amazing works of art! All of our silver serpent rings are adjustable to fit various finger sizes and are ideal for Viking men & women.
- 925 sterling silver ring with Jörmungandr serpent design in 2 sizes.
- Small size - front width 6mm (0.24 inch), weight 4g (0.14oz).
- Large size - front width 7mm (0.28 inch), weight 6.5g (0.23oz)
- Can be easily adjusted as the tail slots into the ring.
- See below for ring size guide.
Ring size guide:
- Small = 16 - 18mm internal diameter / US size 5.5 - 7.5 / UK size L - P.
- Large = 20 - 23mm internal diameter / US size 10 - 13 / UK size U - Z+2.