Complete set of 24 Leather Elder Futhark Runes
In use from the 2nd - 8th century AD by early Germanic peoples, the elder Futhark runes were the oldest form of runic alphabet. Containing all the wisdom of the Nine Worlds the runes were given to Odin when he sacrificed himself by hanging on a tree for nine nights. Here we have all 24 elder Futhark runes in hand-cut thick natural veg-tan leather.
- Hand-cut & stamped leather rune set.
- Handmade in England, UK, exclusively for the Viking Dragon!
- Each rune is around 25mm (1 inch) across and 8mm (0.3 inch) thick.
- Can be used for divination and fortune telling by experienced practitioners of Norse religion (Seidr).
- Comes complete with a linen drawstring pouch.
- New product from The Viking Dragon.